Shakespeare Introduction Videos (playlist)

Comments

  1. I think Shakespeare is interesting and difficult to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think shakespeare is boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THINK SHAKESPEARE WILL WRITE ABOUT THE TROUBLES IN A RELATIONSHIP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Shakespeare will write about hard times in love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that shakesspear will be about the hard
    times in love between two people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The video described his life in a funny manner

    ReplyDelete
  7. the video was described in a very funny matter but was wierd

    ReplyDelete
  8. the video was confusing but i now think shakespeare will be intereting.i learned wrote 154 sonnet

    ReplyDelete
  9. The video used comedy to discribe the life of shakspeare, i learned about the life of shakespear,he had many affairs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This video was confusing but humorous. I learned that Shakespeare was a dropout and he had 3 kids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The video was confusing but funny. I learned that Shakespeare had affairs with other girls and he wrote 154 sonnets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I honestly don't really care for shakespeare and his works. I've just never found his work appealing.
    -Nikki S.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The videos were cute and all but I'm still generaly uninterested in Shakespeare and his work. Appearently, everyone in hi tragedies die.
    -Nikki S.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Shakespeare is a complex writer and that his plays have many hidden meanings. ~Chelsea Kidd~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think shakespeare is a good writer but im not interested in his writings. -Easton I.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anaiap. BEFORE: i think shakepeare has a way writing and from what i heard all his plays have a bad endin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shakespeare is still weird, and i am not interested.

    -Katy

    ReplyDelete
  18. *before* i think Shakespear quite a bit i have read only parts of his play though, but from what i have read it is pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think shakespeare is very interesting and just plain weird.
    ~Shilah~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anaiap. AFTER: well the video was interesting i got a new point of view every one of his work had to do with someone dieing and if his life was a reality show it would be BORING.

    ReplyDelete
  21. T think that shakespeare did weird writting but they have hidden messegs in them and but some of them or very sexual and naughty

    ReplyDelete
  22. *after* I still love Shakepear's play and most of the facts I already know. and Shakespear had an interesting,

    ReplyDelete
  23. Shkespeare is difficult and at the sae time odd and intereting-Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  24. This video was very funny. Shakespeare is sort of difficult understand, but could be very interesting to look at. - Madison

    ReplyDelete
  25. I thought this was a very funny and educational video. It started out boring and stupid then it was awsome--faith

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think Shakespeare is awesome. His works are famous for a reason. They're great!His insults are also interesting.
    -Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  27. My impression of Shakespeare before the video is that he has a great and wide vocabulary. I also assume that his plays are wonderfully written considering how long they have lasted. Im overall excited to start reading one of his plays. -Ali

    ReplyDelete
  28. I dont like shakespear because i can not understand half of the words he says but i know he is a very good writer -Derek

    ReplyDelete
  29. i think shakespeare is a good writer who has interesting storys like hamlet
    -buddy-

    ReplyDelete
  30. My impression of Shakespeare right now is that he was probaly really smart guy in his time. He probably used a lot of witty comment. I'm don't really care for his style of writing and stuff. I only care for his stories. ~Lizeth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. That video is way better then anything shakespear has ever written. it was funny. -Derek

    ReplyDelete
  32. This video made Shakespeare interesting to a middle school student like me. It told me when he was born, how many plays he has written, and some of their names. It also told me who he was married too and how many kids he had. The video showed me what it was like to live back in SHakespeare's time. I overall enjoyed this video. -Ali

    ReplyDelete
  33. If the video did anything I'm more interested.
    -Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  34. My opinion is still the same. I only care for the stories not the style of writing. ~Lizeth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  35. this video was brief and talked about shakespear and how he lived an wrote plays the video was like what it was to live in Elizabethian time. it was also very interesting Ashley Byrd

    ReplyDelete
  36. At first I thought it was wierd but I enjoyed the video I thought it was funny and informational. It was also very interesting. It's not as boring as I thougth it would be. -Analese

    ReplyDelete
  37. I believe that Shakespeare is a master playwrite who thought on a different level than everyone of his time. He acheived great things. Though his family was poor he had acheived the most magnifieceint play that the we know today. He was not the most happiest person he seemed to prefer sadness and death over happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Before the video i thought shakespear was going to be boring as a game of golf. I did not think i would be able to understand his wide spread vocabulary. I really did not know how he had stayed very popular over all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Before the vedeo all I knew aout Shkespeare was he hd a wide vocab. i thought the video wa very funny and informational.After the video im very excited to start reading Shakespeare. ~Tanna

    ReplyDelete
  40. after the video i am so exicited to read shakespear! His work sounds very interesting and funny. These videos convinced me that his work is worth reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of Life 1: When the World Hates You

The Gradeless Classroom: A Feedback Hack